The Mediterranean Neuroscience society is proud to announce its next general Mediterranean Neuroscience Conference, to be held from the 23rd to the 27th of June 2019 in Marrakech (Morocco).
The Mediterranean Neuroscience Conferences (“MNS meetings”) are part of the effort of MNS to bring its contribution to the development of neuroscience in the Mediterranean region and in the rest of the world. Previous editions have been held in in St. Julian (Malta) in 2017, in Pula-Sardinia (Italy) in 2015, Istanbul (Turkey) in 2012, Alexandria (Egypt) in 2009…
We have started setting up a superb program including seven keynote speakers and additional lecturers. We are now waiting for your symposium proposals!
The confirmed keynote speakers for the Mediterranean Neuroscience Conference 2019 will be:
- Hagai BERGMAN (Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel)
- Khalid EL ALLALI (Hassan II Institute, Rabat, Morocco)
- Agnès GRUART (University Pablo de Olavide, Seville, Spain)
- Yasmin HURD (Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, USA)
- Vincent PREVOT (INSERM/University of Lille, France)
- Giorgio RACAGNI (University of Milan, Italy)
- Carmen SANDI (EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland)
The program will be completed by additional featured lectures and, especially by contributed symposia. All types of neuroscience can be featured by the hosted symposia, from molecular and cellular approaches, to neuroimaging and systems or cognitive neuroscience, as well as clinical neuroscience. Last year in Malta we could accommodate over 60 contributed symposia presented through several parallel tracks.
By submitting a symposium you are going to shape mediterranean neuroscience! The deadline for symposium submission is now extended to July 31st! See here for symposium submission instructions!