Call for abstracts
Abstracts submission has been postponed to 14th of February, 2019.
The MNS Scientific Meeting invites authors to submit abstracts for presentation. Submissions are sought for oral and poster presentations and can be made via the email address below.
Abstracts for MNS Meeting 2019 should be emailed to:
Abstract Submission Details
- Before submitting your abstract, please review carefully Abstract format instructions ( .doc , .pdf )
- Abstracts must be submitted by January 31st, 2019 for consideration by the Scientific Committee. Authors will receive notifications of provisional acceptance of abstracts by February 28, 2019, and if it has been selected for an oral or poster presentation
- To be accepted, at least one author must be registered and have paid to attend the conference by January 31st, 2019.
Abstracts may be submitted as oral or poster presentations. Please note, if an overwhelming number of oral presentation submissions are received, the Review Committee reserves the right to make a presentation for these abstracts.
Terms and Conditions
By submitting an abstract, authors confirm that they understand and accept the following rules for participation in MNS Meeting 2019:
- All author (s) approve submitting this work for presentation.
- The author (s) transfer (s) all copyright ownership of the MNS Meeting 2019.
- At least one author will be available to present the abstract if selected for the program. The authors will immediately notify the MNS Meeting Secretariat if they are unable to present an abstract or if the presenting author is changed. The organizers reserve the right to remove a presentation from the program.