Dear colleagues, Save the date!
Join your peers at Hammamet, Tunisia
The 2nd International Symposium of Young Researchers in Biology will be held on May 10-13, 2018, Hammamet Tunisia.
This symposium will expose the newest knowledge in: Nanotechnolgy, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Genetics, Immunology, Neurosciences, Molecular/Cellular Biology and Oncology.
We have an excellent speakers selection, and plenty of short oral presentations and posters. The Mediterranean Neuroscience Society will support this event via modalities that will be soon specified.
We are pleased since now to confirm the participation of the following keynote speakers:
- Riadh Hammami (Ottawa University, Canada) Gut, Microbiology
- Jean-Christophe Andrau (IGMM Montpellier, France) Transcription & Epigenomics
- Sami Rtimi (École Polytechnique de Lausanne, Switzerland) Success Story, Nanotechnology
- Kamel Benlagha (Inserm Paris, France) Immunology, Natural Killer Cells
- Guiilermo Marino (Oveido University, Spain) Autophagy, Cell Death
- Pierre Trifilieff (INRA Bordeaux, France) Neuroscience, Nutrition
- Shudong He (Hefei University, China) Food Science
All our Speakers are young group leaders and will welcome any Master/PhD/Post.doc application to be discussed during the Symposium
Don’t miss the pre-symposium workshop 1 about ‘‘Postdoc Opportunities and Writing Research Grants“, and the pre-symposium workshop 2 about “Bioinformatics and Protein Modeling” (9 May 2018)
For more details about conferences, speakers, registration and abstract submission please visit our website. Registration and abstract submission are open!
We kindly ask you to forward this message to anyone who may be interested in the 2nd International Symposium of Young Researchers in Biology in Tunisia, May 10-13, 2018.
For further information or assistance, please contact our administrative secretariat.
The organizing committee of the 2nd International Symposium of Young Researchers in Biology are looking forward to seeing you in Hammamet-Tunisia!