Marrakech, Morocco, December 3-5, 2015
It is our pleasure to announce the launch of the international symposium titled Stress, Addiction, and Dietary Behavior: The Biological and Psychological Nexus that will be held in Marrakech, Morocco, 3-5 December, 2015. The symposium, patroned by the MNS, seeks to highlight latest research addressing the biological, psychological, and behavioral nexus that link stress, addiction, and eating behaviors. The symposium will include keynote presentations and research papers presented within the following themes:
- Stress psychobiology and appetite regulation
- Stress psychobiology and food intake
- Addiction psychobiology and food intake
- Psychological mechanisms and eating behaviors
- Reward pathways of addiction and dietary behaviors
The conference is organized by the Université de Marrakech, Faculté de Medicine et Pharmacie, Sultan Moulay Slimane University and Société des Neurosciences, and Société de Neuroendocrinologie in collaboration with Elsevier, the Africa and Middle East Congress on Addiction (AMECA), and the University of Minnesota (US).