The MNS was among the Patronages of the XVI Congress for the Italian Society for Neuroscience ( SINS ) that was held in Cagliari on October 8th -11th, 2015, organised by the same Sardinian team that organized the 2015 MNS Meeting in Pula.
During the General Assembly, it was elected the Future President of SINS, Prof. Micaela Morelli, who has been among the first Italian Scientists to join the MNS.
Congratulations to the New President!
The main themes of the Congress were the following:
- Neural Excitability, Synapses, and Glia: Cellular Mechanisms
- Disorders of the Nervous System
- Sensory and Motor Systems
- Integrative Systems: Neuroendocrinology, Neuroimmunology, and Homeostatic Challenge
- Cognition and Behavior
- Novel Methods and Technology Development